Stay safe when the temperatures drop and the roads get nasty. Keep your employees, your family members, and yourself safe during the upcoming winter months. Be prepared and take 5 very easy precautions with your routine vehicle maintenance this season.
1. * Consider winter tires or all weather tires.
2. * Make sure your car battery is in good shape. Consider keeping jumper cables in your vehicles.
3. * Keep your gas tank at least half full, especially on long trips and over the mountain passes.
4. * Replace your windshield wipers.
5. * Keep an emergency kit in your vehicles.
* Also, check your personal auto insurance policy and make sure you have towing coverage…Just in case!